Saturday, 14 January 2012

A New Start

Firstly, Happy New Year to you all! I hope everyone is fulfilling their new year resolutions. I'm gonna start with that right now. One of them is blogging. Not just blogging but constantly making posts, every week at least two of them. No long breaks. And to keep that promise I made a new blog, I'm gonna start from a new page.
From now on I will post here :

  • Inspirational pics- Everything that inspires me to write, design and create.
  • Trend talk- hot and coming trends .
  • DIY projects- and yes, I'll make more of them. Maybe even post some tutorials.
  • Write about my favourite bloggers and icons.
  • Outfit posts- not every day though, maybe once a week.
  • Sometimes write about food, since I do love cooking
And that's about it. I hope the people who read this, don't know how many there is since I haven't blogged for a while, will encourage me to keep on writing.

For those who don't know, my previous blog:
www.­gelllz.­blogspot.­com
Thanks again for those who even bothered to check this new blog out 


Tõlge
Head uut aastat! Ma loodan et kõik juba täidavad oma uusaastalubadusi. Mina alustan sellega praegu. Kavatsen blogida tihemini, palju tihemini. Eelmine blogi jäi päris unarusse ja nüüd alustan puhtalt lehelt. Ma hakkan tegema postitusi oma projektidest, oma lemmik disaineritest ja blogijatest, trendidest, toidust ja lisaks hakkan lisama pilte mis mind inspireerivad ja umbes nädalas korra ka tegema outfitidest postitusi.
Ma loodan et need , kes minu blogi loevad, on mulle toeks ja julgustavad mind edasi blogima. Ning suur aitäh neile, kes isegi vaevusid seda postitust lugema!



Lots of Love and have a great year !
Gelllz 

No comments:

Post a Comment